Friday, May 11, 2007

New Post…











About time huh? We had some more bad weather come through this week and lightning struck my gigahooter for my internet connection. I have a new one on order and should be here by Tuesday. In the mean time, I’ll make my ramblings short and sweet and then run to the carport with the laptop and pirate the wireless internet from my Brother-in-Law (75 yrds away) without the gigahooter to post.

Basically, we finished staining the floors, Shelli painted some more, we put up a lot of trim, installed some new doors on the front, Trey finished the A/C stands and the units are up, and all of my kitchen equipment arrived.

Here are a lot of pictures. Fell free to ask questions and I’ll get back to you next week, unless I feel like surfing the net from the carport. Not much of a chance without bug spray. Those suckers love to hover around computer screens.

We will not be serving BBQ this Memorial Day weekend, but July 4th looks pretty good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really shaping up! Sorry about your gigahooter...that must have hurt. Very exciting about the equipment arrival. I'm starting to salivate.

Anonymous said...

Wow.......it looks great! I don't think Scott has a gigahooter. Where can we pick one up?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

We have a Giga Hooters in Dallas - I hear it is the largest in the state.

Anonymous said...

Максим горький больше чем любовь возбуждают только деньги
!!!